I. Conditions of Use
A. No Legal Services or Attorney Client Relationship
1. You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the website for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any QDRO Helper communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam.
2. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the servers and network associated with the website.
3. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the website, or the servers and network associated with the website.
4. You will not use the website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the website.
QDRO Helper claims a copyright in its works presented at this website. QDRO Helper authorizes you to view, copy, download and print QDRO Helper documents on this website, subject to the following conditions:
The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes.
The documents may not be modified.
QDRO Helper service marks identify QDRO Helper products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us.
You may not use QDRO Helper logos or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use QDRO Helper service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
1. In a non-QDRO Helper service name or publication title.
2. In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks.
3. To identify products or services that are not QDRO Helper’s.
4. In a manner likely to cause confusion.
5. In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services.
6. As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of QDRO Helper marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by QDRO Helper in a manner disparaging of QDRO Helper.
II. Legal Notices
QDRO Helper operates under the laws of the State of California (USA). © Copyright 2022 QDRO Helper. All Rights Reserved.
Under California’s Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this website contain attorney advertising. The content of this website is intended to comply with Rule 1-400 of the California Rules of Professional Conduct. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results portrayed were dependent on the facts of the particular matters and the results will differ if based on different facts. Please direct all inquiries regarding the content of this website to email@example.com.
QDRO Helper is an California law firm practicing in California only. All references on this website to “QDRO Helper,” or “the firm” should be read as referring to QDRO Helper.
50 Iron Point Circle, Suite 140
Folsom, CA 95630
4455 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123
Responsible attorney: Madeline L. Hill, California State Bar No. 259522